• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Flare Poll

Better fender flare poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fender flare project is sorta in the same situation with the economy. It'd take at least a few months of regular work for me to be able to afford the next round of fender flares. Not given up, but I can't make this happen very soon since work has been sporadic to non-existent.
Doug
Doug told me this in another post. I am still very happy with my flares, but Doug, as I am keeping my jeep, where can I get more of the plastic stuff that goes between the flare and body.
Jay

Thanks Doug, I just want to repaint them with auto body paint instead of rattle can. The rattle can paint looks good and sticks great, I am just going a different direction. Let me know how much it will be. These things are still awesome and I can't wait to test 'em some more this spring. Honestly they are WAY better than stock or flareless!

Hey man really nice flares! I had the bushwackers on my rig and like you said the shattered like glass. I just really like the look of the BW's but hate the quality. Now have these cut to shit flat fenders with after market rubber flares. I hate it. I did cut the rear fender well to much and my nieghbor is going to help me weld them pretty soon. But I really like these. They look a little more low profile thenthe BW's which i like. Just briefly went through the 15 pages of post so still not sure. You selling anymore? If so I am interested... then I briefly looked the Rusty flares and looked pretty flexible. Oh yeah I would wont the flexibale ones, not the rigid ones. Include a bumper sticker or something and I would gladly advertise your product in the PNW!

PM sent.

The fender flare project is on hold for now. I'll PM everyone who has asked when (if) more get made.

Thanks, Doug
Hey Doug. I want them! I have $$$ set aside waiting for production. When will these be back in production? Please PM me :)

Oh, and BUMP for a kick @$$ product!

Hey Doug. I want them! I have $$$ set aside waiting for production. When will these be back in production? Please PM me :)

Oh, and BUMP for a kick @$$ product!

Hey thanks for the positive feedback! I am working at getting more of these made. It'll still be a bit but I'll let everyone know that has PMd me that they'd like a set. Process is slow at times but we'll get there eventually.

Thanks, Doug

i would love to have a set... i'm just right down the road...

Face it Doug everybody wants your flares,have you thought about taking payments in advance so you can have the money to order the supplies you need.Just a thought.

To all interested parties:

Doug is required to pay $150 in order to become a vendor here before he can sell any more of these through this site. I'd like to step up and donate $15 towards those dues in hope of speeding up this process for him. It would be really great to get more than a handful of us together on this to help him get started back up with these.

I think this was just mentioned, but I would also like to say that I'm more than willing to pay for these up front, even if that means I have to wait for a while. How many others are there here that are willing to do this?

once i get working again which should be in the next couple weeks i'd pay up front for mine. i'll also donate to the vendor cause. i can pitch in $15 either friday or possibly early next week

Back