• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 97 XJ Country

XJFitchKid

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, I wanna sell my 97 Cherokee Country. Its Auto 4.0L with about 149K on it. Its Forest Green, no rust at all, very clean. Its a 4 door. Brand new water pump, t stat, serp belt, cap, and rotor. Just installed Rusty's 3" lift and 15x8 AR black steels w/ 31x10.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws. Tires an rims are almost new. Runs very strong an 4x4 works. Truck needs a new muffler which I'll be doing this weekend. Other then that needs nothing. How much do you think I could get for this? And is anyone interested? I was thinking $3500? Thanks!!

Put up some pictures of the inside, the outside, engine bay, etc....or put up a link to those pictures and I'm sure you'll get some responses for that price. Sounds like a good deal. In my experience, people like to see pictures. Otherwise, good luck with the sale.

dcXJ said:
Put up some pictures of the inside, the outside, engine bay, etc....or put up a link to those pictures and I'm sure you'll get some responses for that price. Sounds like a good deal. In my experience, people like to see pictures. Otherwise, good luck with the sale.
Thanks!!! Figures its snowing now, gonna be trashed by the time I get home, I'll clean her up this weekend an take some nice pics.

Back