• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 94 Country 5-spd

Glyphic

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to buy a house, and I dont need two XJs. Sad to sell my project, but my other XJ already has 33's. I'm looking to see what I could get for this. This is a 94 XJ I bought and fixed up, it has brown dog poly motor mounts, zj front coils, 3/4 spacers, and an AAL on the rear. Oversized Oil Filter, 30" all terrains, 50% or more tread. New clutch, new Belt, new idle pulley. Minor dings and paint fading common with most xjs. The only real issue is that is likely needs a valve job as it burns oil. About 1qt every 3 weeks. Never taken off road other than at nags head. Can provide more pics if wanted. Forgot to add, precision injectors, eauto harness and silverstars.

newjp.JPG

Last edited:
Gonna go ahead and throw my other on here as well. 1992 AW4. Has around 194k I think, but at some point a new motor was put in it with around 80k or so in it. Never touched the off-road. It has been wrecked, made some unibody repairs to it, hole in the fiberglass on the trunk where it was rear ended. Passenger Fender is dented up, fenders need to be painted where I cut them. Passenger side rear fender is slightly bent. Probably needs bumper brackets for the front(MJ bumper on there) Eauto harness and silverstars. Does need a NSS fix. Flowmaster exhaust with a cat elim on it, sounds amazing.Rough Conutry 4.5 with 33" General grabbers, which probably have less than 5k miles on them, they are still new. Also needs a vac disco eliminator. I'm much more serious about selling this one over the other if there is any interest. I'll get more pics of the damage to the back when I get home from work. The fiberglass can probably just be bondo'd
fender2.jpg

Back