• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 87 MJ

choppedzj

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 87 MJ with 104k on the stock motor which runs great. All new hoses and radiator res. box. It has an electric fan swapped in and I can't remember what else? IT has a RE 5.5 lift (drop brackets, 2" spacers, long travel shocks n brake lines) with a spring over in the rear with teraflex 2" shackles. It has 36 tsl radials that are 98% tread left on black steelies. The front axle is a disco housing with solid pass side inner with 4.88's and trutrac. The rear is a 44 with matching gears and trutrac. The tail lights have been pulled and leds are in place. Rocky Road rock sliders are on. Rear tj flares reside out back while fronts sit in the garage. Dans bumper out front with cheapo 8k winch that works shockingly well. Rusty's over the knuckle set-up for sterring. Waggy front 44 waiting to be ripped apart and put in sits on garage floor. ** I can email pics Sunday the 4th** IT's blue with a short box and 231 case.

** things that need to be done**
Rear brakes need the propertioning valve taken out of the equation. Has sat in my back yard minus one trip to pontiac sluice, so I have not smogged it. The registration is pending this ofcourse (went to smog it two months ago and had tape on the crank case breather hose, no go.....replaced it with a brand new one for 60 bucks). Headliner sags a little......let me know if someone is wanting something like this. You get it all...parts...whatever. Wife and I are students here at and by Loma Linda, so we're pretty poor---really poor! I would like $5,500 for this thing. Let me know...it's a feeler and thought I'd let you local fellows think about it first and have dib's. Like I said I'm here in Loma Linda and you can call me at (909) 796-1979. My name is Brad and please refrain from calling until tomorow night. I can't post pics here so please forgive me, but can email Sunday if you like. Have a great weekend fellas.
Brad

Man Brad, it's a bummer you need to get rid of your ride. If my son had the dough, we'd be all over it, but I can't, in good conscience buy another jeep for him to wreck. I'm going on the premise that if he has to work, save and buy it himself, he'll appreciate it and take better care of it.

Best of luck,
-Dan

Thanks Dan....and thankyou for the great bumper, you do great work.
It is an auto JohnX
One of the fellas stated that he'd post some pics once I get his email. Thanks for the interest and hopefully this is a good deal to someone.
Thanks guys,
Brad

Here are pictures of his MJ for anybody that is interested.

2083.jpg

dcp_0589.jpg

difference_between_two.png

looks that way Dan. Now I guess I'll put together the front 44 and then beat it a little. Do you have good connections for gears and lockers? Also, I need a kit to weld on that has all the brackets. Hit me back Dan. Thanks,
Brad

Back