• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 33x12.50.15 BFG ATs

RoXJok

NAXJA Forum User
This is a set of 5 33.12.50x 15 BFG ATs. They are nearly new. Only have about 5k miles on them. I bought them from Discount Tire, and for all 5 I bought the free replacement certificates. Total I paid $1060 for the set, and that's with my buddy discount.

I really want some MTs on my rig. Not terribly picky as to which brand. But if anyone out there has a set of 5 33" or 35" tires they'd be willing to trade, I'll take a look at them. If you have a set, they will have to be nearly new. I don't want any horribly chunked and worn out tires, as these ATs are in nearly perfect and new condition.

I know you mentioned 33/35 but I figured you might consider these too :)

i have a set of 37/12.50/17" cooper stt's that id be willing to trade. They have about an inch of tread left... but they have been used off road and show it. The rubber is very soft and has hardly seen the sun.

I will also include (3) 37/12.50/17 BFG All-Terrains as spares. I busted one of them, then upgraded to the coopers and kept them as spares.

I actually am looking for wheels with an offset and tires if that's an option.

Picture is of the coopers on my silverado. I am selling the silverado with a set of 35's.
IMG_0091.JPG

Last edited:
Wow!!! 37s are huge!!! No to mention yours are on 17" wheels. I don't even think I can get 5 on 4.5 wheels in 17". I actually really like the Cooper STTs. I have a buddy running them on his TJ.

Thanks for the offer man, but I think I'll have to pass.

no problem! figured id ask since i am about to sell them to get money to buy some 33-35" tires.

you should see the picture i took of the 37's next to my stock cherokee... almost hood height! lol Id love to put them on, but they would require way to many other modifications to make them really useful.

How much are you willing to sell them for without a trade? Also do you have a set of wheels also?

I would consider parting with all 5 for $600. I have to make enough off of them to buy a new set of tires, you know?

I had 35s on for a short period, but it was right at the beginning of snow season up here and I wanted the ATs for optimal traction in the snow.

SOLD!!!!!!

Back