• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Favorite Beer?

Hennepin Ommegang ...its from New York...picked it randomly on a list of beer and it was one of the tastiest beers I have ever had...I can't find it any where though!

153hennepin.jpg

like all the stuff I tried from them. :)

I use to love Yuengling when I lived on the east coast, now that I am back in the midwest where it is unavailable its all about the Boulevard Wheat. Yummy.

Stone Ruination or Arrogant Bastard.

blue moon, shock top, fat tire and yuengling(sp) are by far the best since we have no good brewers around home. thankfully I can get all the above mentioned at one bar and also one store in town carries all mentioned. But wile in mexico its all about XX

I prefer the Belgian Ales: Chimay, Duvel, Delirium, to name a few(I've had Piraat once, but don't recall my experience). I've been drinking that Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout(had one last night), Brooklyn Brewery's Black Chocolate Stout, and Dogfishhead's Indian Brown and 60min for my shift drinks.

This is a hard one in Portland with over twenty brewers in the city.
Windmer drop top
brigdeport IPA
Rouge Dead guy ale
PBR
Miller highlife
What ever is on sale!!!

Keep Portland Beered!!!

I've been teased by Stone Imperial Stout, but it's not imported to NC... Sam Smith taddy porter or oatmeal stout are my good alternatives.

Sierra Nevada porter also good, but scarce (I think I was the only one buying it locally, and haven't seen it in a long time)

Lately though, I have developed a taste for Warsteiner pilsner. It's a lot lighter than the above, but makes an excellent 'breakfast beer' I'd like to try their dunkel if I find it.

Back