• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Favorite Beer?

wtf, you want a cookie or sumthin?

Old Guardian

P1010003.jpg

For the record, two of those will mess you night up!

Many have already been stated but def yuengling since it's native. I'm a fan of the magic hat brews, sierra nevada, new castle, bud, and PBR.

I'm an electrician, and was at the new Yuengling plant for a year, back in 2000 when it was being built. Their Lager is one of the few beers that I actually like, so that is my vote. I've been back at different times to do work, and I've tasted Lager before it was bottled and pasteurized, and WOW, what a difference! It's smooth and creamy, just like a milkshake. I wish you could get that taste out of a bottle.

New addition...(well for me)

New Belgium Brew Co. has a new seasonal, "Mighty Arrow", which, I think is their first Pale Ale. 6% abv, nice and "hoppy". Not a huge Pale Ale fan, but this one isn't too bad....

The company beer fairy this morning dropped off some Gosser dark beer I'm going to try at the afternoon meeting....
I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pick up one of those under the desk fridges for this job...

...sounds like you work for the government....or a gov't contractor...

:D

...sounds like you work for the government....or a gov't contractor...

:D

Naaa, I work for a company that makes a profit honorably and takes really really good care of it's employees. :D :D :D :D not to mention, fun to work at...:cheers:

That must be nice. My company just scored 0/3 on that test.

Well, I get to take care of HP_UX servers and other nice hardware. Get to support about 60 users, nice, get to play with new toys when the pres says 'get one and test it', get cigar samples dropped on my desk daily, get pizza and beer at meetings, the pres realizes good employees cost money vs the other putzes in the area that want cheap and good. Have 25 minute commute [never ever had a commute under 90 min before], get to learn new stuff every day.
Got a custom bike show coming up end of the month at the store here, custom hot rod show next month, what can I say, whoops, meeting time.

Back