• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Cleanup Oct 13th.

Planning on being there Friday night but heading home Sat. morning.

See you crazy bastages and bastagettes in a few days.

Was going to bring the Jeep, but it's out o' gas and I'm out o' cash.

Suburban it is. Aaron, want me to bring the wheels/tires?

I am just rollin the PSD with the campershell. No need to drag a trailer 7 hours to mess with registering the SxS for one day. Me, cooler, disk-wok-a-bacon cooker and something special........

Cheese "not a kissing cousin, but close" Man

I am just rollin the PSD with the campershell. No need to drag a trailer 7 hours to mess with registering the SxS for one day. Me, cooler, disk-wok-a-bacon cooker and something special........

Cheese "not a kissing cousin, but close" Man

Yes! See you there Cheese! :cheers:

Byron, bring the wheels/tires. If they won't all fit, a couple are going with Brad.

Checked with work today, they said there is a real good possibility of getting Sat off, so look for me around 5 am Saturday.

I'm gonna need a ride, I'm driving the Monte.

Checked with work today, they said there is a real good possibility of getting Sat off, so look for me around 5 am Saturday.

I'm gonna need a ride, I'm driving the Monte.

look for me being passed out at 5AM...but dont look too close..you may see a little more of me then you want too. :D

I also need a ride, but no big deal either way, I can keep myself entertained where ever I am at.....

Cheese "the Haute is close by" Man

Sounds like a good drinking weekend with a little wheeling.

Grace says I can't go.

mac 'my drinking team has a racing problem' gyvr

I am unfortunatly out at this time. They are having services for Camilles uncle this friday afternoon and then spreading the ashes afterwards. I need to stay around for the family. Sucks, but I need to be here.

I am unfortunatly out at this time. They are having services for Camilles uncle this friday afternoon and then spreading the ashes afterwards. I need to stay around for the family. Sucks, but I need to be here.

that makes me a shoe in for sitting on ho bags lap. :D

don't mean to make light of the situation...

Back