• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Cleanup Oct 13th.

[email protected]

Kenny is the man with the place across from Redbird.

When we stayed there he was not open yet and took donations. Nice place, showers, flush toilets, some power, firewood, plenty of room, shop, little store.

Shoot him an email to let him know when and how many.

Rev

May be bringing my brother and the dogs this time. Picking up harnesses for them to secure them in the back seat. He is attempting to get the weekend off.

Who is in on this? I am still uncertain if I can make it, but if I can get away on Friday I am going to try like hell to make it out. Who is camping overnight?

I'm there!

I'm in, with an empty seat & a chain saw.

JIM.

What time you showing up Friday, I can be talked into getting there around dinner time or a little earlier if someone else will be there.

I'm off Friday, Brad and I planned on being there Friday, I'm picking up Molly on my way through Bloomington.

If I can get Friday off work I would be there between 6-8 that evening....I am debating on bringing the truck w/ the shell or the Bu...not sure about bringing the side by side due to the registration crap I would have to contend with and since it has no title (farm use in MO does not require it) it may be a real PIA to mess with.

Back