• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FALL CLEAN UP - October 26th, 2013

Don't forget to mark your calendars for October 26th!

mac 'planning on it if I'm not broke from Moab' gyvr

Wondering if there is anything new to report.

I've really been looking forward to going for the first time. I've been working on a tow rig so I wont have to drive the xj too and from. Looking forward to seeing you guys I met in Harlin again.

I've really been looking forward to going for the first time. I've been working on a tow rig so I wont have to drive the xj too and from. Looking forward to seeing you guys I met in Harlin again.
:yelclap: See ya there!

Alright guys, I'm out. Just way too much bad stuff going on here right now.

Still planning on coming, but the Jeep will not be there. I will be gone all next week for training, and camping with the family the next, which leaves no time to pretty much build it from the ground up, including a water pump/thermostat job.

Any open seats?

Edit: Unless people want to come down the 18-19th and have a wrench party :D

Still planning on coming, but the Jeep will not be there. I will be gone all next week for training, and camping with the family the next, which leaves no time to pretty much build it from the ground up, including a water pump/thermostat job.

Any open seats?

Edit: Unless people want to come down the 18-19th and have a wrench party :D

I'll have an open seat.

I'll spray the red dirt off the jeep and come wheel I guess!

Out. Forms have been filed and they are expecting you. Just tell them you are there for the Midwest trail cleanup and give them your form.....do not forget your form.

Back