• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FALL CLEAN UP - October 26th, 2013

Re: FALL CLEAN UP

I don't think there's anyone thinking camping anywhere but there.

They had power too right?

mac 'juice' gyvr

IIRC, he's got 110. Can't remember if there was 220 or not.

Id be good with the 19th as a back up...

I'm good with either date. Hoping the damn mosquitoes are gone, that made the spring cleanup pretty rough. Sounds like we'll have a good crowd!

This gives me 3 months to get the new Jeep put together... so I'm sure it will be last minute as usual.

"WorkSlowGetStuck"

If we have to do the 19th, I can probably take a comp day and make it.

Need to go over the XJ before then, but surely I can drive it 30 miles and back :D

FALL CLEAN UP

19th is the baby's first bday party...

Well will be in Moab for her actual first bday :)

mac 'so definitely the 26th works better' gyvr

FALL CLEAN UP

I have sent an email to Kenny who is supposed to be our contact for this, he had not replied yet.

If the 26th will not work, try for the 12th.

Rev

Any word from Kenny yet? This Karen lady hasn't returned my call. If you haven't heard back yet ill try tomorrow.

Any word from Kenny yet? This Karen lady hasn't returned my call. If you haven't heard back yet ill try tomorrow.

Carmen? I had good luck sending her emails.

Also, due to insurance reasons they aren't having night rides anymore. I will get with Carmen's boss and get her email for you if you'd like Jason. I know him through the local AutoX/Subaru scene.

I don't have anything nice to say about Carmen, but if you can get in touch with Shawn (property manager) he should be able to help us out.

I've heard a lot of stuff about her that wasn't good. She was very nice when we had to go through the gates into the helicopter landing area to get Brendan's jeep out.

Long as its dog friendly I should be able to go. (I dont go nowheres without my doggers man.)

Yes, it's very dog friendly.

No, I have not heard anything.

And I also have not heard good things about Carmen.....think along the lines of making all the travel paved gravel.

Rev

FALL CLEAN UP

That would suck. Flex have you dug up that email addy yet? Ill try and call again on Friday since I'm kinda off work Friday. Are they usually this flaky rev?

Back