• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

expressway claims another one!!

IXNAYXJ said:
I knew you'd get it. I guess in fairness I should have put "helm," not wheel.

-----Matt-----

Interesting choice. Captain Robert FitzRoy RN, who would have been the running the show on the Beagle was fairly absent from what I understand. He disagreed with Origin of Species and committed suicide sort of proving Darwin right.

A lovable nutter.

gill41083 said:
oh duh i didnt see the quote on top!!! now that is funny!

Atta boy!
I knew you couldn't live that far north. LOL

They're mounted correctly. I do agree you're lucky to be alive though.

IMG_1691.jpg

I am sure that the tire manufacturers have a reason for their design, and know much more than I do about why they were designed that way. It just seems counter intuitive to mount them that way.

Neither of you have proven your steller performance of these tires ;)

Michael

That's odd, I see women as the ones scared to get a scratch on the trail.

Dammit Michael :)

My tires had nothing to do with the Cherokee looking that sexy.

mud1059 said:

I am probably a wus compared to many others on here as far as scratches/dents go. I do try to keep my Jeep strait, at least as much as possible. It probably has to do with the amount of time and effort I have into it :shhh:

I trust that you are both correct, the tires probably had nothing to do with either of your "situations" :D

Michael

nickguy said:
Interesting choice. Captain Robert FitzRoy RN, who would have been the running the show on the Beagle was fairly absent from what I understand. He disagreed with Origin of Species and committed suicide sort of proving Darwin right.

A lovable nutter.
Interesting to note that the Beagle was a "Cherokee Class" brig-sloop. :shhh:

-----Matt-----

mud1059 said:
They're mounted correctly. I do agree you're lucky to be alive though.

IMG_1691.jpg

When is that thing coming out again. I love how rough it looks

mud1059 said:

heh.....you didnt wheel w/ me NW fest 05 did ya? (me and trees dont agree)

I know he will wear his belt for now on lol.He is a good friend of mine and will wheel with him anytime.to bad there are so many perfect people on here,makes it hard to fit in.I had a toy before my jeep and ran into alot of jeep guys that were assholes that thought there shit did'nt stink.Looking on here i still see those people,not all of you but some.I would wheel with any of ya but if you want to be an ass keep it to your self,no one wants to hear it..:bs:

mud1059 said:
hehe, no but I read something about running out of gas? :)

yea that too *blushes*

Back