• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

exocage

Yes, definetly. I just feel sorry for the other person in an accident ::SQUISH::

Here is some more progress. I bought some new Bor leafs and have been installing them the past week. I figured while I had them out I would box in the mounts, what the hell, it gave me an opportunity to use my new to me plasma cutter.

I made some plates to go over the leaf spring mount front and rear. This will be where the cage will run to the floor and give the suspention some strenth. Essentially the cage will be tied to the rear suspension.

I am waiting to get the front leaf bolt from the stealership before I can put it back on the ground. I have the driver side done. The rear is still in the air so no not all the wieght is on the leafs yet.

I will get to the interior cage next week sometime. Hope you guys like.

leafspringinstallcageplates001.jpg

leafspringinstallcageplates003.jpg

leafspringinstallcageplates004.jpg

leafspringinstallcageplates005.jpg

leafspringinstallcageplates006.jpg

leafspringinstallcageplates007.jpg

leafspringinstallcageplates008.jpg

leafspringinstallcageplates009.jpg

Last edited:
are you happy with the ride and flex of those new bor leaves??

The instruction state to put the JKS sticker foward. So, if the factory put the sticker on the right :dunno: side they should be on correct. I believe the boomerang style shackle is designed to be bent back.

I think you are loosing your mind. That is kinda funny if you ask me.

If you look at the pic that captain nemo has linked in the thread you linked, you can see that the point of the boomerang shackle is pointed toward the front of the rig, same as mine. Look closley and then post back when you find your mind.

I will post pics of it with the wieght of the rig on them and then with them flexed after this weekend.

Last edited:
I see. It must look odd because the springs aren't holding weight.

I told you I was loosing my mind. I really think I went to college and got dumber.

When I went to college I got dumber too. Then I quit, became smarter and did something with my life. Although, my proffesion did still involve alot of schooling . It did not require your basic filler courses. I am glad you see it now. You had me questioning myself. :wierd:

Back