• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exo almost done

You didn't want to trim your fenders before doing this? To each his own I guess.

You didn't want to trim your fenders before doing this? To each his own I guess.

That's what I was thinking...
:rolleyes:

Pretty though, looks clean.
~Scott

looking at doing this one day over an internal roll cage. the way i see it, im gonna at least flop it one day or another, but i want to keep the body in decent shape after a flop

but about how much DOM should i order to do a good exo cage, and what size. i want it to hold up well to atleast flops, sliding down trees etc. im not expecting it to stay perfect if i completely roll. just average length and size of tube would be great

thanks

His is meant to be a brush guard...notsomuch rollover protection. At least that's what I got out of his description.

Yup. Not for roll over. For not worrying about trees.

No reason to trim fenders. Been wheelin this XJ for 6 years w/ no problems.

There's 145 feet of tube in this one.

Biggest problem is I now weigh 4880 lbs with me in it and trail gear. The brakes are overwhelmed.

Last edited:
Back