• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***Evans Oktoberfest Update***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniggs said:
What will your Date be wearing? :laugh:

Thats what I was wondering. What is he wearing, James?
thefinger.gif

XJLaredo said:
I believe my plans have changed.

Has somthing to to with a party and a date wearing a skintight black leather catwoman costume:greensmok

Jamez.

Thanks guys:moon:

Eli i only see a red x, You wouldn't be making fun of me with that x would you?

i understood it......?

ok this would be my first event im not yet a member but i would like to become one. i was wondering if i would be allowed on the run. and if so what minimums would u guys like to see for rigs ? im siting pity stock at the moment i have a winch, and recovery gear. i am siting on 30x9.50 at the moment. i would really like to attend seeing that it will probably be my last trip till i get back from Afghanistan in July some time.... any info is welcome

The original "minimum requirements" are at the very begining of this thread.

We would love to have you along, but since we don't have experience wheeling with you it would be best if you rode shotgun in one of the rigs with someone else in the group (since you don't meet the minimum requirements). If you are interested, I would PM Matt directly and talk to him about going, getting directions, meeting times and places, etc. He is the run coordinator and can give you more "formal" advice.

HTH,
Michael

mud1059 said:
funny funny. Matt can make his way to 311 - too bad he missed the rest of Evan's Creek ORB PARK. If I could underline that and make it bigger I would. I'd even italicize it too.
Matt can make his way to 311 - too bad he missed the rest of Evan's Creek ORB PARK.

There you go Paul. No we can all see REALLY CLEARLY just how ignorant you are. Or was that Josh logged in as you...you guys do everything else together.... :shhh:

That's you on the right, isn't it?

johncomingupcarnagecanyon42.jpg

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
loosen up the panties a bit guys they're all getting bunched. All I'm sayin is avoid 311 cause that's all you ever seem to hit. There's still trails up there you haven't been on but it seems 311 and 197 are the only ones you're interested in. You hit 311 EVERY time - sometimes all day long going up and down. Snort snort grunt fart

mud1059 said:
loosen up the panties a bit guys they're all getting bunched. All I'm sayin is avoid 311 cause that's all you ever seem to hit. There's still trails up there you haven't been on but it seems 311 and 197 are the only ones you're interested in.
You're just digging yourself in deeper, buddy. My panties aren't bunched, as you suggest, you just don't know what you're talking about. You've seen me at Evans twice. From those times, you know that I only wheel 311? :dunno:
mud1059 said:
You hit 311 EVERY time - sometimes all day long going up and down. Snort snort grunt fart
:roflmao: I've never taken all day long to wheel 311. Sometimes we'll slow the pace down and take our time because we have some newbies, or we have to help broken Yotas, but I typically run 311a and -b in 45 minutes.

You really need to SPOBI.

-----Matt-----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back