• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***Evans Oktoberfest Update***

Status
Not open for further replies.
2xtreme said:
Hans, I assume we should give ourselved 2 hours from Marysville? Meeting at 7:00am in the Marysville area ( I will give you specifics of where later when I know exactly who is coming with me and if I am trailering or driving).

Michael

Which I guess means that Hans and I should plan on roughly 6:30 in Mt. Vernon

Matt,

My brother has his jeep running and would like to be there as well.
Obviously he meets all your requirements:)

Michael

Avanteone said:
Anybody else bringing kids? I'll have my 8 and 4 year olds.

J

Was in debate whether I would bring the oldest or not, but I probably won't be going. I was told my Jeep was not allowed.

**Either you go or you don't. Please don't post JUST to post...

Last edited by a moderator:
reckless said:
Who said "your jeep was not allowed" and why?
IXNAYXJ said:
What: One last pre-snow Evans Creek trip. Running lots of trails. 311a/b to 197 to 198 to 519 to 520 to 197. Or something. All day event, either way with an emphasis on speed and completing lots of trails.

Who: Maximum 10 vehicles. Anyone who meets these requirements: Minimum one locked axle. At least 31" M/T tires with decent tread. Tow points front and rear. Real recovery strap. Have some trail experience. Some exceptions can be made...PM me if you want to go but don't meet these requirements. Mirror Pond is an appropriate bribe.

Where: Evans Creek ORV park.

When: Last weekend in October, the 28th and/or 29th.

Why: 'Cause it'll be fun. I promise.

Thanks Matt for making it a 9:00am start time.

Also a reminder for everyone:

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS

update for me- mother in law is in town then and my wife decided to change my son's birthday party to Saturday at 2pm. So if you guys are cool, I may be asking you to help me hide a body. no? Either way I'm running away after the party and will be there Sat night at some point. May have to wait until Sunday. Possibly with a white Toyota just because he feels he's been inappropriately represented to these NAXJA forum folks. :D

LOL just for the record he was pissed John towed him up because he knew you guys were going to do that. "I could have just done it with the winch, now they're all gonna give me s..t."

As for the spotting....I'd much rather have him driving than spotting! Now you guys know what I was talking about!

mud1059 said:
LOL just for the record he was pissed John towed him up because he knew you guys were going to do that. "I could have just done it with the winch, now they're all gonna give me s..t."

:dunno:

100_2249.jpg

:D :D

It was the brackets on the bumper mount that busted. They're fixed. Also note he's still being pulled up by that same busted bumper.

Eli you're a mean SOB.

I believe my plans have changed.

Has somthing to to with a party and a date wearing a skintight black leather catwoman costume:greensmok

Jamez.

XJLaredo said:
I believe my plans have changed.

Has somthing to to with a party and a date wearing a skintight black leather catwoman costume:greensmok

Jamez.
What will your Date be wearing? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back