• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Oktoberfest: 10/22 - 10/24

Snow!?! that sucks.

Maybe I'll come anway... I have no muffler, a broken leaf spring, a flat tire, and an empty rear axle...

Without reading 5 pages of the thread - is it ok if I just come for saturday?

Snow!?! that sucks.

Maybe I'll come anway... I have no muffler, a broken leaf spring, a flat tire, and an empty rear axle...

IDK do you have tow points front and rear? :D

With the weather and rigs.. should be quite an adventure also.

It's all about the adventure. :cheers:

The bylaws don't say anything about having to have air in your tires, oil in your diffs, or your leafs in one piece. I think it would be alright if you bring your hoopty up.

We'll be staging at the campground Saturday morning between 9 and 10, shooting to be rolling out by 10.

FYI QFC has lowered their wood price to 3.99 a bundle

Alright I'm 100% in. Just got my freeway test drive in, and the rig can handle speed no problem...so my fears to cancel are gone.

I'm shooting to leave around 8am, be at Evans around 9-10am. If no one is there when I get there I'll probably run 311 till I see people. I'll be on CB channel 23.

by happenstance ill be lurking in the area. i got a new nefew to see neer there.m not down with the body dammage trails. ill either bypass, or have to grab a seat (if theres an open one). may be there sat, or sun for some day trails.

Bronze.

Awesome John ! Ill have an open co-pilot seat... you are more than welcome to it !

by happenstance ill be lurking in the area. i got a new nefew to see neer there.m not down with the body dammage trails. ill either bypass, or have to grab a seat (if theres an open one). may be there sat, or sun for some day trails.

Bronze.

Cool! There should be plenty of empty seats. :yelclap: I am ready.. just need to stage everything in the morning, get the kids off to school. drop their crap off at their MOMs.. check fluids cram stuff in the rig.. and I am off.
rig is... well... Good enough for government work :)

Alright I'm 100% in. Just got my freeway test drive in, and the rig can handle speed no problem...so my fears to cancel are gone.

I'm shooting to leave around 8am, be at Evans around 9-10am. If no one is there when I get there I'll probably run 311 till I see people. I'll be on CB channel 23.

what day and are you camping?

Hitting the road in about an hour... see you suckas in a while !

Dave & Dustin, you got my cell if ya need me this mornin. Otherwise ill be on Ch4.

:party:

Hitting the road in about an hour... see you suckas in a while !

Dave & Dustin, you got my cell if ya need me this mornin. Otherwise ill be on Ch4.

:party:

woot I'll be leaving in a few see you guys there.

All packed, the Jeep is riding nice and low now. :D

For everyone coming up for the day on Saturday, we'll be staging at the campground between 9 and 10 in the morning. Also, remember to bring your NW Forest Passes

Hope to see a good turnout, and we'll see some of you in a few hours!

I just saw Dave on his way out of town. He didn't look excited at all...

Okay, I lied, he looked very excited and is CLEARLY going to have a very good time. A-hole..

Scratch everything I said previously...found a crack in the unibody so I'm out. I would like to go but I should fix the crack before any more wheeling.

Back