• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

End of my parts stock...mj xj stuff

you were flagged.....were you selling parts stuffed full of Columbian bam-bam?

Tow hooks, oil pan, is the valve cover pretty good? Pic is too blurry to tell

Tow hooks, oil pan, is the valve cover pretty good? Pic is too blurry to tell

the valve cover is good...oil pan is a little greasy, but no rust or big dents. i have tow hooks and the brackets and such...all in good shape. i have to pull the brackets off my xj, but they should be good to go

PM sent.

the valve cover is good...oil pan is a little greasy, but no rust or big dents. i have tow hooks and the brackets and such...all in good shape. i have to pull the brackets off my xj, but they should be good to go

$40 work for all that? Could meet at Tinley Park exit, easiest on/off I-80 exit around here. Or if you'd be coming through during the rare times I'm not working or sleeping, you'd be welcome to stop here for a meal or break.

If Craig needs to drop stuff off with me I can parts train up to SeanR's in July if that helps anyone.

that would be awesome for anyone who needs something...ill probably be stopping a couple of times no matter what for a break. i know matt wants some stuff, so i probably will be stopping in indiana for sure. probably could make illinois work too...

we are heading to iowa on july 8th...we will be in se iowa close to cheeseman till the 15th, then to des moines the 15-17th and back to ny on the 17th

i'm going to update the list on craigslist when i have stuff sold or promised...

$40 work for all that? Could meet at Tinley Park exit, easiest on/off I-80 exit around here. Or if you'd be coming through during the rare times I'm not working or sleeping, you'd be welcome to stop here for a meal or break.

$40 works just fine...let me know and they are yours

Your posting got flagged again. Someone must not like you selling parts

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back