• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ebay XJ Roll cage

Just a reminder.....

Brian is, and has been, a great supporter of the MWC.

Please keep that in mind.

Rev

Thats why I'd rather have him build me a nice cage that keeps my interior functional.....plus he's only an hour away. Gotta get me another vehicle first so It'll be at least next spring before I even think about a cage.

Thats why I'd rather have him build me a nice cage that keeps my interior functional.....plus he's only an hour away. Gotta get me another vehicle first so It'll be at least next spring before I even think about a cage.

I've never seen a curb big enough to warrant a cage in the XJ. Where do you wheel?

:greensmok

That sure is a big gulley Aaron, sure you won't need a winch too? :gag:

What do you think I got a stage 4 front bumper for! :D

I can get the steel pretty reasonable (group orders are welcome).

Nick, estimate the number of feet, use a tape measure, and estimate the number of bends you will want and I can work something up for you.

Thanks Brian,Give me a few days to get it together and I'll shoot you a PM.

Nick

I hear ya, those landscape designs at the mall are getting tricky and I think that if you took a different line on them you might roll :D

I've never seen a curb big enough to warrant a cage in the XJ. Where do you wheel?

:greensmok

haha!! great minds think alike!

Aaron, do the kids at the mall give you a hard tiem for not having underbody neon? I think that the purple or pink would fit you. :laugh:

Aaron, do the kids at the mall give you a hard tiem for not having underbody neon? I think that the purple or pink would fit you. :laugh:

Next pay check I have a purple and a pink set coming! :D I think I am gonna get some 20's for it too! :confused1

Ok I have requests for 460' of tube, anyone else interested please send me a PM immediatly.

Which includes 75 feet for me....:DShould get my roll cage in before the Cherokee Crawl.

Thanks again Brian

Nick

Which includes 75 feet for me....:DShould get my roll cage in before the Cherokee Crawl.

Thanks again Brian

Nick

Oh lord he's gonna have a cage now! Let the fun ensue! :D

Back