• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eaton E Locker experience

For the Dana 30, the Eaton Elocker requires different carrier side bearings than what you would find in a diff rebuild kit.

Last I checked, they are not included with your purchase of the Elocker.

For the Dana 30, the Eaton Elocker requires different carrier side bearings than what you would find in a diff rebuild kit.

Hmmm, good to know, Thanks.

Any one personally install one of these eaton Elockers? Im planning to find a Ford 8.8, and build that, then swap out my 8.25 :-D
I installed both of mine (d44) and a few others as well. Very straight forward and no more difficult than a standard carrier.

Awesome. Im sure this is going to be my locker of choice. I like having the control of engaged and dis-engaged, not like those ratchet type, and this (electronically) seems to be the best way to do this. Im sold :)

Just to emphasize this....X2!!!! My local shop forgot about this with the price quote, then called me to let me know I was getting another $60 into the $2000+ price tag for my axles.

~Scott

Back