• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E Brake Locker (?)

Many with brake actuated limited slip/traction control. The newest Land Cruiser (probably older as well), Land Rovers, XTerras (I'm fairly certain) use individual brake actuation to control wheel spin. Mind you, that requires it to be there factory...:)

Sure; I was thinking maybe the OP was out with some different rigs that had a feature that could be activated that way.

Well I'm gonna go way off the wall here and say that in theory, one could add individual brake line locks to the R/R and L/R wheels. When in a bind, line lock the tire that's free spinning and off you go.

Well I'm gonna go way off the wall here and say that in theory, one could add individual brake line locks to the R/R and L/R wheels. When in a bind, line lock the tire that's free spinning and off you go.

Or control the ebrake cable separately. This is on my list

I haven't done it with the e-brake, but have applied brake and gas at the same time, usually in snow. It works, but you need to be careful to balance the brake/gas to avoid the damage to spider gears mentioned previously.

I'm not worrying about it now...have e-lockers front and rear! Can't wait to try them out.

Back