• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drop Brackets vs Y-link Long-arms

Iget hung up all the damn time on my RC drop brackets. So much that they are getting tweaked some everytime I slide them into a rock. But this won't cause me to take out a loan for Long arm.

The only thing I don't like about my radius arms are the binding, and the radius arm "boogie" while getting on it uphill on loose sand/dirt.

Other than that, the TNT y-link has great clearance and is plenty beefy.

With that said, I wouldn't buy it again. I'd build my own 3-link.

the first thought that comes to mind for me. is what kind of lift do you have now? do have fully adjustable controls and do they super flex or johnny joint style ends to them? if you answer yes to these questions then a drop braket may work fine for you want you want to do. if no then it may be just as cost effect to go with a y-link LA kit. just my 2-cents on it. in the end what do you really want, and then do that.

I love my drop brackets. They do bang on the rocks some, but the ride on road and the flex off road is worth it to me.

Back