• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

don't you hate it when....

a7273chargerguy

NAXJA Forum User
your bestfriend(who was pretty drunk)comes
over at like 2 in the morning with his new g/f and demands that"we go offroading dude"and he insists that his 87 mitsu 4 banger 2 wheel drive 4 speed can keep up with my 95 on 3 inches and 31's HA!well i thought it would be funny and sure enough it was.the pics are'nt to good cuz it was SOOOO muddy i was'nt gonna get out for nothin.i made his dumbass get out and get the tow strap.i wish i woulda taken more, but the trees you see behind his truck are no longer standing LOL.he dug a rut trying to get up this steep ass hill(there was no way I could have gotten up it in the current mudiness)and then slid off to his right and into a tree.since he ain't got 4x4 he could'nt go foward.so here we were in the middle of NOWHERE in the middle of the NIGHT and he's over there pullin' an austin powers on me(oh behave!)

here's a couple of me.i lied a little bit,i got out ONCE.LOL
100_2026.jpg

100_2027.jpg

100_2028.jpg

100_2030.jpg

100_2031.jpg

100_2032.jpg

Gotta love it when that Darwin gene kicks in and compells people to post pics of their stupidity........

What insurance company do you guys use? I'm sure they'd love to see this thread.

BTW, DUI laws are enforceable on private property as well..... ask me how I know.

Whatever happend to "friends don't let friends drive drunk"????

Bravo boys..... (n)

-bestfriend(who was pretty drunk)comes over

-2 in the morning

-new g/f

-87 mitsu 4 banger 2 wheel drive 4 speed

... i can't think of a better reason to say NO to wheelin'

wow! i bet that was a lot of fun endangering peoples lives (drunk friend and his g/f assuming that they were in the same vehicle), and potentially harming yourself! its not that you "let" him get behind a wheel, its the fact that you approved of drunken wheeling at 2am. you need to be a little more responsible and pull your head out of your ass. you give all of us bad reputations because of shit like this. wheel sober and legally, then post pictures.

Next time get him so drunk he passes out - then boink his GF.

You're an idiot

awwwwww....ya'll gonna act like you ain't never done it.i don't live in LA.backwoods Okla.it's different in the country.it is not unusual at all to see grandpa drivin' down the road in his tractor sippin' on the flask.and talk about retarded,some of you drive 70 mph + with no swaybars. so fuck off!J/K.i don't give a f%$# what you guys think!LOL!:woohoo:

a7273chargerguy said:
awwwwww....ya'll gonna act like you ain't never done it.i don't live in LA.backwoods Okla.it's different in the country.it is not unusual at all to see grandpa drivin' down the road in his tractor sippin' on the flask.and talk about retarded,some of you drive 70 mph + with no swaybars. so fuck off!J/K.i don't give a f%$# what you guys think!LOL!:woohoo:
Obviously.... Nominated :explosion

dude, shit-faced wheeling... is only ever for passengers(IMO). well I hope that at least your friend learned his lesson. I suppose it could have been worse, but if something happened if I were to have let a friend do that I think I would have felt responsible for both him and his passenger.

I'm just curious...what does the ribbon say on it? Sometime when he's not looking you need to get a permanent marker and change it to "I'm a dumbass behind the wheel, don't follow me". Good lookin '95 though, I wouldn't be offroading that thing.
100_2032.jpg

Last edited:
Back