• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone in TN recognize where this video may have been shot?

Yep that was GA Jeepers big fall ride. I had a few friends go with them. I'd definitely like to check it out this next year, but like Andy said you really need a guide.

Looks like a good spot. I've been seeing little bits and pieces of videos on that place for a year or so. That is by far the longest one I've seen, and I'd never seen the cave. Seems like most folks try to keep it hush-hush for all the right reasons.

It's a long ride. My buddy that went with Ga Jeepers said that it took them about 8 hours to get to the cave with 50 rigs or so (I think it was 50). That was with them poking along and hitting obstacles off to the side of the main trail. When he and another guy went by themselves he said it took about 2 hours and they were booking it down the trail. Lots of deep water crossing and streams there. Sounds like we have a ride this next year...

Wheeling in the cove is an experiance. If you want the best time to go do on one of the Damn Locals rides. They know the place like the back of there hands. They have a memorial day ride that is awesome. The feed you and host you for 3 days.

We actually took Big Booty Judy back in the cave. this was before the trip to the surgeon known as tyler hah. Ill see if i can find a pic.

I've been in that cave myself, just not while I was in the Jeep...

I've been in that cave myself, just not while I was in the Jeep...

Ride coming up in the Cove. They always have places to park truck and trailer at trail heads. Great group of people to ride with.

The Elaine Shadrick Memorial Toy Ride sponsored by the Damn Locals 4x4 Club will be DECEMBER 6, 2014. Trail Rides will leave at 9AM. The cost to ride is (at least) one $10 toy. We work with the local schools to provide toys, clothing, and necessities for kids in need. Toys need to be for ages 5 and up. We also take on a few high school kids in need as well. We also will accept coats, bikes, whatever your generosity brings. All monetary donations will go 100% to the purchase of clothing, coats, shoes, and extra toys for these children in need. Thanks so much for your support. We look forward to seeing you guys out there! Meeting at the Old Grundy County High School in Tracy City, TN. Contact Coy with any ? 931 five eight one eleven zero four.

I'd be down to go in April/ May. I am going to a charity ride in March at AOP for a friends nephew and then we'll all need some time to prep for the Crawl.

Ride coming up in the Cove. They always have places to park truck and trailer at trail heads. Great group of people to ride with.

The Elaine Shadrick Memorial Toy Ride sponsored by the Damn Locals 4x4 Club will be DECEMBER 6, 2014. Trail Rides will leave at 9AM. The cost to ride is (at least) one $10 toy. We work with the local schools to provide toys, clothing, and necessities for kids in need. Toys need to be for ages 5 and up. We also take on a few high school kids in need as well. We also will accept coats, bikes, whatever your generosity brings. All monetary donations will go 100% to the purchase of clothing, coats, shoes, and extra toys for these children in need. Thanks so much for your support. We look forward to seeing you guys out there! Meeting at the Old Grundy County High School in Tracy City, TN. Contact Coy with any ? 931 five eight one eleven zero four.

I think I'm gonna go to this. Cleared it with the Pentagon........I mean the wife. My oldest daughter is coming.

Back