• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone in TN recognize where this video may have been shot?

That is quite cool but I'd be worried about that being illegal wheeling.

These guys didn't seem to be high on the "Tread Lightly" mantra - seeing as how they parked in the middle of a stream for a picture.

These guys didn't seem to be high on the "Tread Lightly" mantra - seeing as how they parked in the middle of a stream for a picture.

Yep! :wierd:

I'd love to take the ghost on some of that.......

I've been wanting to go there for a while. Everyone I've talked to says it's great wheeling. I hear you really NEED a guide that knows their way around.

Nature won't implode if you drive through a stream

No, no it won't. I agree. But tread lightly suggests driving directly across the stream to minimize the impact - not backing up a waterfall for a group picture.

What is it near? Closest town?

Last time I went to Coppingers Cove was back in 2010 and Tyler led the trip. I believe we either ended or started in Tracy City. Tyler was still in his Ranger, and Doug still had his Waggy. This may have been one of the first trips that Doug took Sam on if I remember correctly.

101_0657_zps5c8b2bc4.jpg

101_0646_zpsd333a51d.jpg

Yup that was sams first wheeling trip. We had a slow day and everyone broke, she had a blast and was asking when the next one was. We had only been dating a few weeks

Yup that was sams first wheeling trip. We had a slow day and everyone broke, she had a blast and was asking when the next one was. We had only been dating a few weeks

Is there anywhere to park my tow rig? Or is this the kind of run you need tags and to be street able?

Last time i was there i parked the tow rig at some abandoned grocery store... Honestly im not too in the know about the area

I recall that we entered on one end of the trail and exited out a different one. Ed was on that ride with me and when we left the trail near Tracy City (I remember the details now that I really think about it), we just headed north to home because the guys to the south and the ones with trailers had a bunch of road miles to do before reaching the parking lot we used.

There was an old abandoned strip mall where we staged and where a number of guys left their tow rigs and trailers.

The strip mall is just outside Tracy City on Hwy 150. I found it on Google Maps. It is just East of town.

Back