• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dodge laser hood vent / grill

ok well finially got a few hours to work on this part of the XJ.. Heres the hood (that cant look much worse) with the louver in it. I think it is one of the better looking and better application fitments out there. Larger one piece allow much more flow then single 2 or even 4 piece louvers, even if they have more free area (face size). Not to mention the curvature of the louver fit the hood perfect.

I would recommend this one over labaron's..

HPIM1840.jpg

HPIM1841.jpg

HPIM1842.jpg

HPIM1843.jpg

HPIM1839.jpg

Man, you had this done back in january and you are just now posting the picks? :)

Anyway, nice job. How's it look in the middle where the channel is? Can you take a closeup pic of that?

the camera just was restarted, lol..

Well the channel is only about 1/16" lower and I just did a very small bead of caulk and then painted over it all..

I will see about a pict of that area...

JrTxJ said:
how about an on the vehicle pic? looks great!

That may be a few days / week.. Have to do the 63mm throttle body and swap to 19lb injectors, so might as well do it with the hood off also..

Back