• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dirtbound DIY bumper help

JEEPERDK

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, bare with me if this has been asked before. I searched on many different forums and the wonderful inter web with no luck.

im looking for a picture or diagram of some sorts of the back side of the dirtbound offroad's DIY Mojave rear bumper kit. it would also be of much help to have a picture of the rear of the jeep with the bumper off and the uni-body tie-in brackets in as well.

I know how most of it goes together but there are some small pieces im a little confused on, on where they go on the bumper. thanks for any and all information that I receive! :cheers:

I didn't receive any directions with the kits I ordered. the front was really simple to do. the rear main body is easy to do as well, its just the placement of the gussets on the back and how the mounts are setup that is confusing me.

Googe image search "Dirtbound offroad diy"

I found a couple pics of the inside of the bumper.

That led me to this: Dirtbound Offroad Rear Bumper- Walk-around: http://youtu.be/hHWPj6kAD_Q

this helped out quite a bit, thank you very much. all the bumpers I found were all of the rear quarter cut n fold bumpers and I have the non cut n fold bumper, but it showed me what I needed to know! thank you :cheers:

Back