• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diff Guards?

wolfheartak said:
I've got a Crane, and love it.

www.highclearance.com

I think it ws 139.00 shipped if I remember right, but I forgot who I got it though.

Here's the best pic I have on the Jeep:
photo41.jpg

-Marisha

I agree that for all out protection just get a Crane. But for cost:design I would just get a rusty's if your not anticipating using it for a spotter....

I have the pleasure of saying i have never had a huge hit unto my (front) diff. Being an extremely cautious wheeler i would rather take it 3mph slower and make sure im driving accurately. Just incase, i however have a Rustys d30 diff guard which so far im happy with though as i said i havent had the opertunity to test it and im not about to bust into a rock just to find out.

Capt. Nemo said:
http://purplecranium.com/wsm/c-49_spider_rock_guards.html

Best kept secret out there. Rubicon, Fordyce, JV, etc... approved ;)

I have to agree with you on these. I put a set of these on my ex's TJ last year and a very nice guard and the front Dana 30 one will take one hell of a beating. After she winched her TJ up a rock down at paragon, where the front of the jeep was resting on this guard, I was truely impressed.

i just installed a newly redesigned crane on my d30. i will have to say that i don't think i'll worry about it again.

Back