• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diff covers

I have solids on both my jeeps with lubelockers and they work great - they give you more oil capacity and are right at 70 bucks

they only thing i do not like about them is you have to use the allen head bolts they come with because a regular hex bolt would not fit due to the ribbing/ fins of the design... an allen head that fit my 3/8 ratchet was the trick but i still wish i could use hex head grade 8's all the way around

who sells the ruffstuff covers? id like to take a look but their website seems to have Mallware viruses. (my computer warned me).

Ruffstuff fo sho! Get the one with a drain hole. Dan is a good guy! I had a slight problem with mine and 2 days after I spoke with him there was a replacement on my front door.

After talking with Dan over at Ruff Stuff and looking at every cover out there I knew that they were the right covers for my rig. They hooked me up with a bullet proof (Although not tested) front and rear cover for the D30 and 8.25 respectivly.

Installing them was a very simple process and have taken a few rocks directly into the front once or twice now that would have crushed the OEM cover. This cover crushed the rock with only a little touch up of paint required. They still look like new. Ruff Stuff does not joke around with these covers and I would not hesitate to recommend anyone picking up a set.

BTW the recessed mounting bolts are nice and trick.

i think it be cool to shoot a ruffstuff cover, i bet it hold up

ok, so is the ruffstuff website ok? my computer keeps telling me it has a virus that can harm your computer. so i am not opening it up. any other sites i can see them on?

ok, so is the ruffstuff website ok? my computer keeps telling me it has a virus that can harm your computer. so i am not opening it up. any other sites i can see them on?

INTERESTING, thats definately a new development.

maybe give em a call, 916.600.1945

didnt hurt my computer any. I go there all the time.

Back