• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did you get anything for Christmas that is XJ related?

4 inch lift ( mix of RE and rustys parts )
(4)31's trxus m/ts
(4) Black AR Steelies
(3) 33x12.50 Mickey Thomson Baja Claws - FREE!!
Hi-Lift
tow straps
d-rings
cb radio

i think i made out pretty good this christmas

I'm not getting anything until after Boxing Day when the country goes on sale.

I did get my wife a couple of small things, both of which she successfully guessed last night after hefting each box in her hand for about 10 seconds. I'm a little freaked, because either she saw them before they were wrapped or she's psychic. If she's psychic I'm in real trouble...

Only that I saw the packages arrive from Currie...

Gil BullyKatz said:
I got to see my daughter's face as she opened her gifts.

Everything else pales in comparison.

All you moms and dads out there know what I'm talking about.

:D

DSCF0013.jpg

That look of excitement tops anything else..

Have yet to open any of my presents yet. We open on xmas morning around 7am. I do know I got a 250lb max 1/2" torque wrench and a 1/4" air chuck die grinder. Waiting for morning to see if I got any other tools. Anyways my BDay was a Jeep Theme, Im going tools for xmas. :D

Just finished up opening a new cord reel work light and a $100.01 gift cert. to Quadratec. Now I just need to figure out what I can get for $100.01?

YJ brake lines for the front and a new battery (i ordered em, dad said to put em on his account and merry xmas lol)

my greatest gift was my membership to Cotsco..........oh man am i in trouble:D

Hmmm i got some Shoes, Bears clothes and Family Guy volume 2:laugh3:

i gave more then i recieved

i havent seen what my woman got me yet but i bet it Okay . . . dana 44 spool

Back