• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did you get anything for Christmas that is XJ related?

I got a full tool set with both standard and metric wrenches and sockets. Plus I got a mini roll around tool bench. Pretty sweet!

Gil BullyKatz said:
I got to see my daughter's face as she opened her gifts.

Everything else pales in comparison.

All you moms and dads out there know what I'm talking about.

:D

DSCF0013.jpg

Yeah I got a lot of cool stuff but your right....my son is only 4 weeks old so he was not all that jacked for christmas this year, and every time we bought something my wife just gave it to him, but next year should be awsome.

LBEXJ said:
I know just what you mean Gil. Though my kids are in their late teens, I still enjoy seeing them enjoy their gifts.

Les

BTW: My daughter came in the other evening and cleaned my house for me (including washing drapes and cleaning the wood floors). We spent part of the evening just visiting, drinking coffee, and listening to some old Chicago. She finished up after I had gone to bed. That was my Christmas gift. :)
And the bathroom?

I got a couple of RE SuperJoints in my stocking.

I got a:

MSD 6al Ignition Box
MSD HEI coil, ROtor and Cap
MSD 8.5mm Wires
Hedman Hedders

Stuff i bought for myself
edelbrock RPM Air Gap intake for vortec heads
engine stand and new short block 350

Dad gave me a LE 135 MIG welder and a gift card to go pick up the cart and new helmet. Thanks Dad

I got some new straps to hold it on the trailer better...a new battery charger to keep the bad battery from dying while it sits on the trailer and a CB to go in the truck to talk to all the other guys DRIVING their jeeps.

I got cash to buy longer frt. shocks and brake lines.

I also enjoyed Christmas with my children. My daughter got a hand me down Barbie Jeep, the inlaws bought the boys a double stroller Jeep Wagoneer XLT model( I do not know who was more enthused me or my three year old) we just drooled over the picture on the box and I got the 3" Rusty's heavy duty spring lift kit and transfer case drop kit. To top the evening of Christmas off my family gathered around the table and had a Brownie Birthday Cake in honor of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.<>< Merry Christmas to all of my fellow XJ owners from the Uttermost Family of Wheelers.<><

Last edited:
uttermost said:
I also enjoyed Christmas with my children. My daughter got a hand me down Barbie Jeep, the inlaws bought the boys a double stroller Jeep Wagoneer XLT model( I do not know who was more enthused me or my three year old) we just drooled over the picture on the box and me got the 3" Rusty's heavy duty spring lift kit and transfer case drop kit. To top the evening of Christmas off my family gathered around the table and had a Brownie Birthday Cake in honor of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.<>< Merry Christmas to all of my fellow XJ owners from the Uttermost Family of Wheelers.<><

I like fish. They taste great.

Almost there guys. Merry X-Mas......................................:gag:

How do you guys already know what you are getting for Xmas????
Thats not fair !:(

Ray H said:
How do you guys already know what you are getting for Xmas????

The package arrived unexpectedly in the mail a few days ago - my folks got me an XM tuner and interface box. No subscription, but I'm not complaining either :D

I have not been on the trails for a bunch of years. I pick up a 1990 xj on the 31st and selling a bunch of parts from the aborted mj project to fix up the XJ

so it will be a christmas / birthday kinda thing

Back