• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DeWalt 14" Chop Saw-BRAND NEW in the box-$165-Indiana (not a Rebuilt one...BRAND NEW)

BigDawgz

NAXJA Forum User
DeWalt 14" Chop Saw-BRAND NEW in the box-$165-Indiana (not a Rebuilt one...BRAND NEW)

Brand New in the box...never opened....DeWalt Heavy Duty 14" Chop Saw...not re-furbished or rebuilt...this is a new one.

DeWalt lists these for over $400

Online I've seen them for $220-$250

E-Bay's got em right around $215 shipped

I'll sell this one for $165 bux cash...that's right at $50 dollars cheaper than than the cheapest place I could find.

PM me here....or E-Mail me at [email protected]
My Cell is 765 967 4008

FEATURES and SPECS:

Features: Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.3 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability

Patented tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench

Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing user fatigue and increasing productivity

Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity

Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material.

Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain

The solid steel base also allows users to weld jigs or stops directly to the base

On-board wheel change wrench allows for convenient storage greatly reducing the risk of lost wrenches

Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs

The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench.

Durable metal top handle allows saw to be carried easily

Spindle lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money

Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials

Allows users to channel sparks

Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite minimizing downtime

Amps 15.0 AC/DC Amps
No Load Speed 3,800 rpm
Spindle Lock Yes
Quick Lock Vise Yes
Wheel Arbor 1"
Wheel Diameter 14" "
Max Capacity (Round) 5" "
Max Capacity (Rectangular) 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" "
Tool Length 21 "
Tool Weight 40.0 lbs
Horsepower 5.3 HP

Includes: 14" abrasive wheel
wrench

Here's a few pics of the box...which still has the plastic on it.....

dewalt6.jpg

dewalt4.jpg

Re: DeWalt 14" Chop Saw-BRAND NEW in the box-$165-Indiana (not a Rebuilt one...BRAND

I will give you $150 if you haven't sold it.

No thanks...I just recently traded one of the last two saws that I had left to sell for a nice winch bumper for my Samurai.

I think I'm just gonna keep the last new one that I have left. I really like how heavy duty this particular model is and it's large 5.3 HP motor.

Thanks anyway...I had several of these and sold a few and traded the one. Now I'm just gonna keep the last new one for myself and give my used one to my Dad since it works perfect and Dad uses his just a few times per year.

Back