• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desperate Help Needed!!!!! ASAP

sometimes the seal will get a fold in it upon install, I've had this happen sometimes it will stop leaking, sometimes it will not.

sometimes the seal will get a fold in it upon install, I've had this happen sometimes it will stop leaking, sometimes it will not.

Looks like it may have stopped, I cleaned/wiped everything down last night, and when I came out this morning, it was dry. So what i'm thinking, is that the left over fluid in the tube that had spilled out when the shafts were removed, worked its way out during the test drive last night.

Check your diff fluid level!!!!

Yea I did that the following night after the test drive with the new joints in. The fluid was right at the filler hole... So I didnt loose too much... I think was was leaking was just what was left in the tubes. It's been dry for days now. Thanks again for all the help Ben. I'll be posting pics of this whole adventure in my build thread in the next few days.

Back