• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December RC Trail Ride

Im thinking thats a TBD depending on what everyone's plans are as to getting up there. :dunno:
Rich

9am approx ready to wheel?

Ok so looks like im in h23 cabin. Atleast thats what i think she said lol. Was told q20 and f33 will be closest to me.

Ok so looks like im in h23 cabin. Atleast thats what i think she said lol. Was told q20 and f33 will be closest to me.

I think she got your # right, those are the deluxe cabins, but she was way wrong on the closest sites.. q20's a looong way away. f33's closer, but they are both deluxes, maybe thats what she thought you were asking. I may get one of the basic cabins just across the creek from you. Anyone in for a split?
....Rooosss??
Rich

I think she got your # right, those are the deluxe cabins, but she was way wrong on the closest sites.. q20's a looong way away. f33's closer, but they are both deluxes, maybe thats what she thought you were asking. I may get one of the basic cabins just across the creek from you. Anyone in for a split?
....Rooosss??
Rich

saturday night yeah? what does deluxe mean?

deluxe is pretty much a little house...personal bath, shower, kitchen, the works..very comfy. I think that'll work for us just fine..I dont snore or fart in my sleep, either, so you'll be fine.
Rich

Lol is there a wink wink in there somewhere

I got a small one room Cabin in the G section, which is good for trailer parking, it has a little loop. Ive stayed there before, so has Jordan. I got cabin G8, and the girl told me the rest in that loop (G12,G16,G18) are still open and available. Got it for 73.00 for two nights (they do AAA discount there now).
Word of advice:...the space heater they provide for these cabins doesnt quite get the job done in the winter. I bring up a small electric one of my own to help it keep up, if you get one of these, I suggest you do the same. I dont know how the bigger deluxe cabins are set up, but you may want to bring a little one just in case.
See you there!
Rich

I got a small one room Cabin in the G section, which is good for trailer parking, it has a little loop. Ive stayed there before, so has Jordan. I got cabin G8, and the girl told me the rest in that loop (G12,G16,G18) are still open and available. Got it for 73.00 for two nights (they do AAA discount there now).
Word of advice:...the space heater they provide for these cabins doesnt quite get the job done in the winter. I bring up a small electric one of my own to help it keep up, if you get one of these, I suggest you do the same. I dont know how the bigger deluxe cabins are set up, but you may want to bring a little one just in case.
See you there!
Rich

:....last call for splitting this before I hand out dibs to keith and Ben.

any of you guys trailering up? so i can throw a few things out of the jeep to go wheeling so we can camp sat night?

Yeah im trailering. Throw what ever you want on it. How far is the park from twin grove? Wondering if im gonna leave it on trailer to bring it to the park.

Back