• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December RC Trail Ride

Yeah ya know i just checked the prices. I dont know why but i swore i saw something that was like 400 bucks. Maybe i was reading something else. Yeah im in for 35 bucks. Cant wait.

Yeah ya know i just checked the prices. I dont know why but i swore i saw something that was like 400 bucks. Maybe i was reading something else. Yeah im in for 35 bucks. Cant wait.

That would probably be for Rausch Creek Trailriders....thats a seperate property for quads/bikes/side by sides...The Jeep property is a minor yearly membership fee plus the day's access fee.
Rich

I think I can solidly say that rolling up thursday for friday/sat/, maybe a 1/2 day sunday 'wheeling for that date. The only unknown is how many want to split a cabin or lodge, which depends on the number of people that really can commit to going. I can do the deposit, but once set, I'm on the hook for the whole thing so if anyone bails out im screwed, so check your calendars and lets get a plan in place. How about we try to commit by no later than say Nov. 10th for what nights you'd be looking to stay so I can try to get a price together for TwinGrove.?

Im in for sure but will be rolling in sat morning. Ill get a cabin myself because more than likely ill be taking my brother. Or may just do a day trip. Either way im there that saturday.

we are confirmed for saturday 14th be there or be square.....ill ask the wife about grabbing a cabin friday, i think as long as there is some heat we should be cool to hang out...... only have a few more things to get ready for the jeep......

They have plenty of cabins. For me and 2 adults it was like 122 for two nights. Not bad at all. Thats the deluxe cabin too. I cant wait!!!!!

Post up what cabin # you've got , or pm me with it...I need to get mine reserved.
Rich

yeah let me know we will probably stay sat night for fun.... be cool if we can stay close and save $ on fire wood haha....

They have wierd hours. Ill call tomorow and get my cabin number. Ill be bringing some firewood with me too

i'm gonna try and make it - i'll know better when the date gets closer. Need to replace my tranny mount before wheeling again.

They have wierd hours. Ill call tomorow and get my cabin number. Ill be bringing some firewood with me too

Yes, they do have a strange setup for reservation/ info over the phone.. If we can all get cabins close, I wouldnt worry about firewood. I always bring way more than enough, I get all I want for free.
Rich

Back