• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dear Ken (Kastein)

I'm baffled by such a thread. And I always wondered why that thread was the first search result no matter what I searched for...

Holy crap what a thread....

Suddenly I now understand why NAXJA tends to crash in the evenings..it's because the entire MWC mashes the "Submit Reply" button all at the same time...

And something special for those MWC guys.
domestic-sheep-herd-full.jpg

Honey!! Is that ewe!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

:laugh3:

i cannot believe this thread. i dont even know who kastein is but i read every post in this thread. its like a magnet for your eyballs. post dammit.

Someone on another internet forum accused me of having never rednecked anything before. The jeep jenga pictures were the first counterexample that came to mind.

Still haven't hit 20k :dunno: and unless someone messes with the database, never will.

I show my kids the jeep jenga photos to show them how lucky they are to be here.......still what was off camera was waaaaay more dangerous

The plane? My buddy who was working on it ended up selling it to some guy from Tennessee who was crazy enough to actually fly it. The welds on that thing were downright scary.

Pictures of said Jeep Jenga please......

This?

100_0380.jpg

That is just cribbing.

Just like they do to support construction of a new bridge. With the probable exception of the cinder block and the top two pieces. That is just so you don't get comfortable under there and take a nap. Keeps you motivated.

Here I was hoping to find a junkyard pic of XJs all stacked up. Shouldn't be hard to do.

Back