• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

custom CJ7 tub, all DOM, needs finished

woody431

NAXJA Forum User
Im selling my Jeep project. Its a tub I built from 1 1/2" .120 wall DOM tube. Its pretty much based off CJ7 body panels, but the rear is a 'comp cut'. most of the bends and all the hardwork is done, needs the rear tubework finished, some of the welds need completed, gussets, etc. I also have the original CJ frame, its been sandblasted and painted, all the brackets are cut off but we just used a torch so there is still some that needs ground off smooth.

So this is what is included,

The tub
frame
some CJ gauges and some other misc gauges
hood, grille, cowl (CJ)

It is a decent start on a project, but the guy that was helping me out bailed on me and kinda just left me stranded. Id be willing to trade this for a good ford front 60 plus cash or im also looking for a good Jeep cherokee to start building. Let me know what you have. I have about 40 hours in what is seen in the pics. It takes awhile to do everything, as most of you know. Its a great start, but I just cant do it right now. I need more of a DD/weekend wheeler and this isnt one of those. Thanks, Looking to get $1250. Live in Virden, IL

6ffb7u1.jpg

5xdcadc.jpg

6870l5l.jpg

6eylxsh.jpg

Back