• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crash and other D30 experts

X Factor

NAXJA Forum User
just reading the great article/post on D30's. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70422&highlight=axles+for+rocks

have a good question, at least i think, could be stupid as well.
but..........
on the desirable D30 buildup using the WJ outers. wouldn't it be easier to just start w/a D30 from a WJ. only reason i ask is, there is a local yard that is crushing just about everything in sight and is practically giving away stuff.
there a WJ w/a complete D30 which i can pick up for $75.
should i just start upgrades w/this since everything is already there.
it won't see rocks just minor offroading and trails but not much of a fan of breakdowns in middle of nowhere.

If it's complete I'd still pick it up for $75. You'd likely spend more than that just for the knuckles. Just pull off everything from the knuckles out and toss the rest. Put the CV shafts on e-bay. ;)

Jes said:
If it's complete I'd still pick it up for $75. You'd likely spend more than that just for the knuckles. Just pull off everything from the knuckles out and toss the rest. Put the CV shafts on e-bay. ;)

x2

Also if they have multiples you could hook up others that are doing the same on here.
J

Jes said:

Ditto! Pick that thing up.

If you pick up that axle and it has cv-shafts, send them to me if ya don't want them. I run them on my 2.5 jeep.

Kim.

Back