• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Count Down

which we have no idea what that will be....

yup yup.... it arrives tomorrow im pretty excited, ima try and get the open conversion done on it monday and get some dd seat time in it to work out the bugs..... then the real fun starts, all i need to buy is my front link and track bar tubing and were good to go the rest of the parts are here

55 days......:eeks1::laugh3::lickout::roll::sunshine:party1::party:

And mine isnt even rolling yet. :rattle:

Mine is rolling but I really need a battery...mine is slowly dying & I can't decide what to get.

Mine is rolling but I really need a battery...mine is slowly dying & I can't decide what to get.

I will have another 34/78DT battery donated by East Penn for the raffle. You could win that!

I will have another 34/78DT battery donated by East Penn for the raffle. You could win that!

That would be great but I don't think the current battery will last long..HUmmm wonder if the battery in the old jeep is still good? Might get me till after the crawl.

Got bling?

BFHSA.jpg

H1WCMac.jpg

Got bling?

BFHSA.jpg

H1WCMac.jpg

All that looks good but if your XJ doesn't make it because of this build, you will never hear the end of it.

All that looks good but if your XJ doesn't make it because of this build, you will never hear the end of it.

Ok, so if I squeeze in a pre-run before hand you guys want mind? If all goes as planned I'll have her drivable, somewhat, by next week.

Ok, so if I squeeze in a pre-run before hand you guys want mind? If all goes as planned I'll have her drivable, somewhat, by next week.

Won't mind at all Glenn. When are you thinking about going.

Won't mind at all Glenn. When are you thinking about going.
Oh yea I should clarify. URE first then I'd like to hit up CAllantee.

Oh yea I should clarify. URE first then I'd like to hit up CAllantee.

I thought you were talking about a pre-run trip to Morris Mountain. Oops.

Back