• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Correct regulator questions..

I would rather just leave the compressor for the tires. Anything I do to it will require some hacking with will probably hurt my ability to sell it later on. It really can't be run inside very long as it gets smoking hot pretty quick. Don't realy have room for an air tank as of now. I gone through quite few different options and this one seem the best at this point in time.

The tanks should last 3-4 days easy of constant use from what I'm understanding so running out shouldn't be a big deal. I'm gonna see if I can get ahold of the third one, or one similar.

Yeah I've been looking at their setup. Too much $$$. Another thing I found out is the air pressure regulators cannot handle the input pressure form the CO2. Air is around 250-500psi max, CO2 is 800-1200 psi. So back to the paintball regs, looks like. Oh I can get a non paintball reg but they are around 250 bucks!

Back