• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado: Shifters!

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Someone HAS to want these!

Novak Adapters NV231 transfer case shifter. Nearly new, very little use. Complete. Retail for $190, sell $130 shipped!

RAD Designs Rock Shifter with Rail Controller, briefly installed and removed. Together cost $295, sell $220 shipped! (Replaces OEM shifter, rail controller allows single gear selection and lock in.)

RAD Designs Baja Shifter, briefly installed, wired up and removed. Retail $160, sell $120 shipped! (This can be used in conjunction with your OEM shifter, or with the Rock Shifter. this mounts next to the opening where the XJ e-brake handle/ or in the MJ ebrake delete area in the center console - as I recall)

The Rock Shifter and Baja Shifter can be used together as well, the Baja shifter is just a large version of the Rail Controller. If you were to build a custom center console/shifter box, they can go side by side.

RAD Designs is still in business and has excellent customer service and install hotline. They'll answer all your questions about installing these!

I can send pics of the actual units via text or e-mail, just PM or text (7208791399) me your info. I encourage you to search here for install threads or google to get a better idea how they install and work.

Back