• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coilovers With 32-34" Tires Anyone?

Ten inch should be fine. Keep the uptravel short and do any kind of simple bumpstop you can. You won't have much uptravel to play with anyhow considering your tire size

I'm around 2.5-3 inches of lift with 35x12.5s and have around 3 inches of up and my fenders aren't hacked to shit.

Im on coils and leafs.
Plans are to link it in the summer.

That front bumper has been replaced thank god.

Im on coils and leafs.
Plans are to link it in the summer.

That front bumper has been replaced thank god.

That's a good looking jeep, what control arms, any inner fender clearancing?

I'm interested to see there all this lcog talk goes. Finally said screw it and collecting parts to hash together an lcog mj truggy. I'm already tired of not wheeling

That's a good looking jeep, what control arms, any inner fender clearancing?

I'm interested to see there all this lcog talk goes. Finally said screw it and collecting parts to hash together an lcog mj truggy. I'm already tired of not wheeling
Cut 3.5 RE coils
Lots of clearancing. The 5lb mini sledge is my best friend, when I stretch 1.5 inches up front I will be doing some new inner fenders.
Rustys factory length lowers. Stock uppers for now. (I havent wanted to spend the money on stock length control arms, I am going to do all new ones when I stretch it. I have replaced my stock uppers 1 once, and I have another set as spares.

I dont know how well I can package a 3 link when I am at this height, I am tempted to do some mid arm radius arms. :eeks1:

10 inch travel Bilstiens up front, 10 inch ranchos up front. That is on the bump stop.
That is 7 inches of down travel all being used.

A three link is most definitely the way to go. It would package well if you cut the passenger floor up.

I dont want to cut it up, I would rather use the HD offroad link brackets. :eeks1:

Back