• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

clutch heat fade??

You cant bleed the clutch with the trans out becuase you have to disconnect the line to get the trans back far enough to access it

what does letting it sit overnight do? today i replaced the clutch hose and manual bled it, then gravity bled for 20 mins with DOT4 brake fluid. also wrapped new clutch hose in "cool tape" made by DEI for heat reduction. seemed like it helped, but in the end, the problem was still there.

i bled the clutch using a mightee vac hand pump. completely flushed it till fresh fluid came out. seems to be fine, however the trans is still hard to shift all the time. it's the tranny though.... i think the syncros are shot. the clutch engagement seems to be about right when it comes to the pedal position. i'll call it a win for now.

if there are small bubbles, it will give them time to regroup.

As for the trans, Redline MTL helped mine back to life after the PO put gear oil in there :(

after doing some more research, ive found several other cases of people having this problem with the centerforce disc. ive called centerforce, and i am awaiting a call back. everything else has been changed atleast once so it has to be this. although more gravity bleeding did make it feel better, im confident all the air is out.

Back