• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chopping the xj

Jeepfreak-
Here's the only side shot I currently have. You can see where I grafted in the new skins by the shiney sheet mid wheel well. I only left the original floor and "frame" from the wells back.

site1029.JPG

Beezil-
There is a reason all my pics are far enough so you can't see the "quality" of the body work. Ghetto fabalus! My current goal is to be ready for Moab on October, but I doubt I get the front together by then. :(

-Jon

see thats what i love about this place everyone shares there ideas and help each other out the rige looks great i also whould like to go to moab and i havent even started yet i still have a d30 front but its out of a tj so i am up in there air as to keep it or not i also have a 8.8 for the rear but maybe i should just go to waggy axles instead i keep flip flopping and my wife is going insane i think if she hears the word jeep one more time she gonna hurt somebody oh well i need to take some before and after and during pics (now i must ponder my jeep slashing)

HEY BEEZIL!

quick question....when you built the rear "wall" of your xj, was it the rear portion of a p/u cab? or was it just formed sheetmetal? thanks!

Back