• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chevy 8 lug/HMMWV wheels/runflats

Cowboydoc

NAXJA Forum User
I have a gaggle of HMMWV/Chevy 12 bolt 8 lug beadlocks and runflats. I need them out of my garage! Let me know if you are interested and we can work out a deal. If you don't have cash, I am willing to trade 4 rims with o-rings and bolts and 4 runflats for a Ford 8.8 disk rear. Either PM me here or email [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks fer stoppin by!
Doc

are they re-centered? i have a 89 waggy lp d44 ft axle complete (disassembled) with steering that im not gonna need. dont know if thats what ur looking for.

[:ChrisFarley:] That is correct![/:ChrisFarley:]
(I don't pay enough attention to how to do that, so it is a joke)
Yup, they are 16.5's. I got them for a project, my roommate got some for the same project and we ended up with a few too many. No he has 2 spares and I have a bunch I don't need. I do have access to a truck now, so I can meet halfway if someone is interested.

If you really want to sell them you should both post pictures and name a price.. ;)

Change of price! 75 for a rim, new o-ring, and a runflat. As an added bonus, The first 2 out the door will get a FREE 37"! They do need a plug each to run, but they are great tires.

I wish the VA would've paid me what I was told I was gonna get paid...I'd have a CUCV in my driveway and you'd be short 5 wheels. :D

I got paid in Feb for my Aug-Dec schooling. And of that, contrary to what I was told by my adviser, the education center, and I'm pretty sure one person at the VA at least, I was only paid for the one class I took on campus. The rest were online. School got paid, I didn't.I was expecting $8000, got $2000.

Back