• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee CAD Drawing.... anyone have one?

twisted_ed said:
Well I think these are samples but I just copied the pics and printed em off and did some drawing on them... but heres the 2 door

http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/preview.aspx?ModelCode=4544

And the 4 door

http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/preview.aspx?ModelCode=3697#

I think you can download them to auto cad or somthing. Anyways they do what I want so I am happy

I would really really like to use those drawings for my XJ cage, but I don't want to register as I don't have any decent drawings to upload. Any chance someone has one of those saved on their computer?

-Kevin

Ihave a 3d model here somewhere of a cherokee I'll upload and link to if anyone wants it .... it all seems to be in scale.
@ first I thought you guys were looking for more of a body schematic
But I model I have!

Ok I found the models one is .lwo (lightwave) and the other is .br5 (bryce)
The .lwo models are converted pretty easily the .br5 files are not
lemme know what you need ..
lwo is about 700k
br5 file is around 3 megs

Don't suppose you have Acrobat Exchange or Acrobat Pro, do you? You can use the PDF Maker to "print" them as .pdf files, so they can be more easily distributed.

Alternatively, do you know of a freeware viewer that will allow printing for those files? I do have the full version of Acrobat (Pro 7.0 - I get a lot of use out of it...) and then I can print the files to post, if you don't mind.

I'd definitely be interested, but I'd have to find a viewer first (damn CAD programmes are expensive - and I'm probaby going to have to break down and buy one someday...) or the files don't do me any damn good.

Probably need to upsize my HDD as well - or just get a USB RAID box and hang it off of my desktop (I'm not sure if I have a "low-profile" SCSI card to fit the NetVista, or I'd do that and do RAID right...)

eh, i wish someone had an AutoCad one...
i started working on one a while back, but never really got around to getting into detail on it...
maybe if i have time in college ill draw a nice scaled model with separate parts and layers and all...
but ill probably be just too damned lazy ha ha..

Haha, wow, the one post above looks much better than what I've done.

I sketched this up really quick to get an idea for a project I was thinking about.

The body is a bit weird, but I didnt want to get it perfect just a basic outline.

cadjeep1.jpg

cadjeep2.jpg

-Kevin

does anyone know how i can get a hold of this .dwg

does anyone know how i can get a hold of this .dwg

I drew those up a few years ago using Rhino. I might still be able to salvage them, however they are on my other computer which had a power source failure that may have wiped out the hard drive. I'll see if I can salvage them once the computer is running again.

-Kevin

Back