• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

check my bumper

rooneypower said:
except for the shackle mounts, the bumper only sticks out 8"s. Thats not very much man. I dono Alex, you think that is too much??
Mine sticks out 6'', and the shackle mounts are 2'' in front of that.

rooneypower said:
except for the shackle mounts, the bumper only sticks out 8"s. Thats not very much man. I dono Alex, you think that is too much??
Here is 8"in real life it may or may not be alot

n33801372_30918801_6626.jpg

i think that file is only the front clip. I was hoping that you had one of at least the back end, I'm working on a design for a rear bumper. That front is awesome and helps a lot though. thanks

Ba-Riedo said:
Looks good, but I would push the whole bumper back a few inches so its not so much of a tug boat and cut your grill and supress the winch into it.

-Alex

Just say it d!ck!!! "Don't make it look like the one Rich did originally" That's what you wanted to say isn't it? :roflmao: :roflmao:

2KXJmakinwaves said:
Just say it d!ck!!! "Don't make it look like the one Rich did originally" That's what you wanted to say isn't it? :roflmao: :roflmao:

:shhh: Dont tell Rich..... Thats hella funny lol......:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Pacific Industrial Supply down in SeaTac. They have everything. There might be something closer to you, but they are who I use. Hope that helps.

Rich

2KXJmakinwaves said:

Basically, there is only room for one tug boat. I debated a navy comment but decided against it...;)

-Alex

So that kind of a size is reasonable to find around here?

The closest place for me to go to is Whiteside, It is next to Shohomish City, on Snohomish Woodinville Rd. They also have unbeatable prices its seems. Compared to Everet Steel, Everet wanted $100 for 2 pieces of 60" 2X6X3/16" tubing. Whiteside charged me $75!!!!!

Might want to wait about a week(for pics)!I'm just about done with my new one and I already hate it(and its not even done yet,if I wasn't so far along,I'd change it now)! I thought I took in every conceivable mod,but it still didn't come out the way I wanted it to.Jason here already offered to buy it,but I want to see come to term first!

Ya thats in the back of my mind, will this come out as shit??

I dont think so, I built my rockrails and they are some of the cleanest ones I have seen in a while...(OLD PIC, the tops are rhino lined so the paint doesnt rub off, and then pint everywhere else)
IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

I guess all I can say is, we will see what happens

I built my bumper with 3/16 frame tie ins and the main portion from 14 ga and havent had any issues yet but I also dont thrash my rig and drag it across rocks every weekend either...

Back