• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check it out almost done, pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Fixer said:
OK guys, there is no reason to be negative towards JU, or any other Jeep forum. We are all in this together. Everyplace is different, with different groups of people.

That being said, NAXJA is not going to tolerate negative posts about other forums. It serves no purpose.

Remind me to thank my mom the next time I see her, it seems she has passed on her annoying ability to be the one to place the final piece of straw on the camel's back. I apollogize for jumping on the bashing bandwagon and will refrain from it in the future.

Nik Give me a call when your ready to put her through her paces. I know Just the spot ;) Talt to d&c extreme they may have the parts you need to do a high steer.
Led

Great job, especially for a 16 year old. You're building it your way and that's the best way. All jeeps continue to evolve over time.

What the heck does a 16 year old care about "rocks" or "mud" anyway? It's all about the babes at that age.... which brings me to my only concern about this jeep.... with all that stereo equip. where's the room for tappin' all that booty your gonna pick-up? :cool: :)

Keep up the hard work!

*cough*POSER*cough*
all u are are jsut like those queers that lift there big fords and chevys to get chicks!! whoppy doo!! look at my big monster truck!! i have a big _______!!!

stoney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back