• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap or free comanche needed

MogifiedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I need a cheap or free comanche. Basically, I'm lookin for the cheapest thing I can find, doesn't matter if it's running or not...I don't even need the drive train. I'm just going to use the bed and back of the cab to mate to my cherokee. If any body has a heap they need to get rid of or knows of someone that does I would appreciate the help. Thanks, Jim.

Let's try this again...Does anybody have a comanche...I don't care what shape it's in...that they want to sell. If so just pm me and let me know how much you want for it.

Thanks,

Jim.

Have a buddy that has a bed we just pulled it off his MJ
He was tired of dragging on everything at Tellico
Location... other side of the hill from you in cleveland Ga
he is dirtdobber on here shoot him a PM or if you want you can send me some contact info # etc and I will relay the message
I may know where another one is at locally as well does not run but has a decent body
I can check on it as well

MrMom said:
Have a buddy that has a bed we just pulled it off his MJ
He was tired of dragging on everything at Tellico
Location... other side of the hill from you in cleveland Ga
he is dirtdobber on here shoot him a PM or if you want you can send me some contact info # etc and I will relay the message
I may know where another one is at locally as well does not run but has a decent body
I can check on it as well

Thanks man I appreciate it. Is the bed decent that you all pulled of the mj??? I send you a pm later with my number...I'd like to know about that other one too.

Thanks again,

Jim.

Jim,

I'm the one MR. MOM is talking about. I'd like to get $250 for the bed and tailgate. The bed is in good shape...no rust, but the lower rocker panels(approximately 6-8" in height) behind the wheel wells have been cut out so that my rear bumper could extend towards the wheel wells with rocker protection. There are a couple of places where rocks have come into contact with the bed, but nothing that a minor application of body repair filler wouldn't fix. I need to get you some pics if you are interested. Just PM me with your email if so.

Thanks,

Chad

I have a whole Comanche body here set up for a Small Block Chevy- $250 (Tires and winch not included)

IM001176.jpg

I have an 86 that will be available sometime in the next month, no doors, axles, motor/tranny/tc, that has a bed with it, no rust behind the wheelwells, beat tailgate and the window frame around the rear window has rust. Basically a body, free in Suffolk. It even has a title.

Thanks for the replies guys. A friend of mine that owns an auto shop fixed one and the guy told him he couldn't pay for it and didn't want it so I got a free comanche in really nice shape...Score!!!

Back