• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter T-Shirts

Yeah I' not a fan either. The price I was qouted has changed for the worse. If anyone wants to look for better prices go ahead and do so. Post your findings here. Only one place, I spoke with today said they could have the shirts done by the end of this month. That's if they get started Monday. Their quote was $245.00 for 15 colored shirts with 5 colors front and back. At that price we will have to up our price just to break even. On a good note the price per shirt afterward will be significantly less since we will not be charged a setup fee. I am going to this shop tomorrow to check out their work. I will post here my findings.

I was thinking 20 shirts for WE Rock. 15 will do.

Still waiting to hear back from John on size.

Are we doing multiple colors for shirts? I think we should just save the heartache and do one shirt color dark grey or black? next year we can do another contest and another color shirt. I just ordered two different color shirts from AZXJ and the effed up on the count for each color and now Im stuck with two blacks instead of a grey and black. it will just be easier. Also I think it should state NAXJA AZ Chapter 2011 somewhere on the shirt to make it known that it is the 2011 shirt.

The more shirts we order the cheaper it will be so maybe we should not have them printed for WE Rock. Instead maybe get some of the AZ chapter stickers printed (which will take less time than shirts) and just sell those at the booth? I just don't like the exorbitant price of 245 for 15. 3.50 in profit per shirt is just too little.

5 color pic on solid color shirts. Don't care for the date myself. I'm ok with not printing the shirts for WE Rock. I'd prefer a presale on the shirts. With the tax profit is less than 2 dollars profit. I fudged my math. Mybad. Either way I'd like a bigger profit margin.

5 color pic on solid color shirts. Don't care for the date myself. I'm ok with not printing the shirts for WE Rock. I'd prefer a presale on the shirts. With the tax profit is less than 2 dollars profit. I fudged my math. Mybad. Either way I'd like a bigger profit margin.

Agreed. Okay skip the date. Definitely not feelin having them printed for we rock put it off and save some money I think? I think we need to have 20 ordered in addition to the pre orders just to have on hand.

I want to get the pre order thread opened I got Tuffnutz brothers' phone number and company name. I will be calling him in the morning and possibly stopping by to go over everything.

I threw the images into paint for a rough idea

here it is:

naxjaazchaptertshirt.jpg

not sure I like how the back looks. and ofcourse the shirt guys will make it look perfect. I want the shirts themselves to be available ONLY in one color. I personally Prefer dark gray but light gray or black is fine. I do not want multiple color options available too much hassle. one color quick and simple. I cant imagine it costing more than 12 a shirt Im hoping to get them for around 10.

Back